We currently have an excellent opportunity with one of the world’s largest financial service organisations, who are looking to recruit a Head of Investment Marketing.
You will be leading the Investment Marketing team whose main function is to initiate and deliver our clients investment brand and marketing strategy through multiple routes such as press, social media and digital marketing.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Simplify complexity into clear marketing messages.
* Frame initiatives into compelling investment marketing strategies to drive desired customer responses such as retention, consolidation or acquisition.
* Ensure all campaigns and collateral are targeted correctly through insight to achieve commercial objectives.
* Collaborate with investment design/delivery, marketing analytics /intelligence, and sales to segment and understand the client base and prospects for targeted programmes. Work with them to develop clear fund positioning, segmentation, value proposition, offers and messaging.
* Plan communication of evolving investment propositions and manage cross-functional implementation, aligning all internal and external stakeholders.
* Inspire and mentor a team of investment marketing professionals
* Influence investment and marketing budgets to achieve agreed KPIs, ensuring maximum effectiveness and efficiency and working within budgetary, regulatory and compliance constraints.
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
* Educated to degree level.
* Strategic marketeer with proven track record of marketing ROI performance
* Strong creative thinker, idea generator with proven creative flair.
* Strong team management skills; both interpersonal and team leadership.
* Significant senior marketing experience (+5 years), with multi-channel expertise.
* Thorough knowledge of current digital and traditional marketing techniques.
* Marketing strategy and execution.
* Supplier and budget management.
* Strong investment knowledge.
* Extensive understanding of the financial services sector and the associated customer demands and distribution dynamics.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with