If you’re an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Head of Social Media who has a passion for managing a team and building lasting relationships with clients, we want to hear from you.
Denholm are delighted to be working with one of the foremost full service creative marketing agencies to deliver standalone and integrated PR, digital and design campaigns for clients around the UK.
As Head of Social Media, you’ll play a key role in shaping the agency’s approach to digital marketing and contributing to growth objectives. You will also have a strong passion for all things social media and the ambition and drive to take on the responsibility for a growing team of enthusiastic experts with their own career aspirations.
You’ll lead on paid and organic social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter, and will be on the pulse when it comes to opportunities across emerging platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the Social Media Team and leading from the front, including:
* Providing senior-level support to the Head of Digital, taking responsibility for the growth of the social team and the development of team members
* Working with clients to create social media strategies that generate tangible business value by interpreting briefs and translating them into actionable plans
* Developing new business opportunities within both new and current clients and presenting these in an engaging manner in client pitches
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues at senior levels by developing trust and assurance
* Managing and nurturing the social media team, developing their knowledge of social media, and helping them progress in their careers
* Overseeing all aspects of social media marketing reporting and ensuring that clients always understand their return in investment
* Developing and delivering social media training for clients and internal teams
* Establishing yourself as a thought-leader in social media marketing, contributing to the blog and industry publications
* Simultaneously manage a variety of integrated client projects ensuring deadlines are met and client needs satisfied
* Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of products and services evidenced by the ability to communicate with confidence the skillsets that exist within the agency
* Leading by example in fostering a positive and upbeat workplace culture
Who we’re looking for:
* Minimum of 5 years’ in a similar role
* Experience working in an agency environment
* Strong people manager, able to lead a team of account managers and specialists
* Sharp eye for a commercial opportunity and developing relationships with clients
* Can hit the ground running while also developing a team, getting to know clients and delivering tangible business value from the start
For your hard work you’ll be rewarded with a generous benefits and holiday package, and a winning team culture. If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!