Denholm are excited to be partnering with a leading drinks business based in Edinburgh who are looking for a Head of Supply Chain to join the team. You will be responsible for leading the planning, customer service and logistics functions which entails: – demand planning, production planning, materials planning, raw materials planning, customer service and logistics for international and UK sales. stock management through the supply chain including the transport and warehousing budget.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for packaging procurement and development of customer/supplier relationships with our suppliers and production partners.
- Managing customer service through MRP – SAP/EDI ordering and invoicing processes, stock accuracy as well as operations reporting.
- Lead and manage the supply chain team by aligning objectives and KPI’s to maximise team productivity and efficiency.
- Managing legal and HMRC compliance.
- Manage and continually optimise our transport and warehousing network with a view to simplifying its structure and reducing cost.
- Manage relationships with our key production partners and suppliers through SPP/SLAs.
- Set, manage and report on the supply chain budget. Provide forecasting analysis routinely.
- Own and manage stock holding through the supply chain in line with budget.
- Manage obsolescence stock to minimal levels.
- Develop SOPs in line with changing business dynamics.
- Procure packaging materials and support new product development.
- Develop monthly Operations reporting.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience working in and managing the total supply chain.
- Budgeting, negotiating and cost management experience.
- Systems and MRP experience and extracting value through analysis and reporting.
- Experience in multiple sized organisations with varying levels of sophistication regarding systems
- Track record in managing change.
- Experience in brewing, distilling and FMCG would be highly advantageous.
- A Strong connector, working with third parties across the business.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, successful international drinks business who can offer the chance to develop and thrive in this fast paced and exciting sector. Apply now or get in touch for a confidential chat.