Denholm is delighted to be Supporting our Financial Services client to assist in hiring for the position of Information Security Manager with project assurance experience. This role is a hybrid with a presence in their Edinburgh Office.
This positions sits within the wider Cyber Security Solutions team, this role is focused on ensuring information is handled properly, in a secure manner, with risk firmly as the focus. You will be the main point of point of escalation for security issues, maintaining a strong working relationship across the business to ensure networks are secure.
- Ensure the business is supported by Security, Resilience & Protection. Making sure objectives and processes are understood, appropriate and in line with business processes wherever possible
- Ensure all IT projects within the business have been assessed and the risk of Cyber attacks have been investigated in line with the business strategies
- Security solutions support business processes & goal in terms of being cost-effective, pragmatic, and in line with our Cyber threat strategy
- Making sure 3rd party partners and customers, are happy with and understand security measures
- Continually educating the business, maintaining awareness to the threat of cyber attacks
- Information security qualification e.g. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Knowledge of control and risk management processes.
- Justify decisions in terms of risk.
- Highly organised to prioritise work load
- Superb communication skills with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.