Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our brilliant retail clients based in Edinburgh who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role can be hybrid with a presence required on site in Edinburgh.
Our client is growing their team to assist maintaining their BAU operations by keeping their IT function running. As well as this, you will have the opportunity to develop your career and be part of driving the business forward, driving business improvements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and management of Windows and Apple Desktop Operating Systems
- Installation, configuration, and management of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience of owning/developing modern Service Desk/Ticking Solutions
- Good understanding of requirements for secure networking – including cabled and wireless solutions
- Good understanding of good security practices and solutions – Endpoint management, secure data transfer, GDPR and PCI
- Detailed understanding on how to deploy, install and control Modern Productivity software – Office, Teams
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365