Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our brilliant Financial Services client based in Edinburgh who are looking for an IT Application Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client have a people first model, with true flexibility, presence at their Edinburgh office is required.
Our client is growing their team to focus on applications configuration, as well as assist with maintaining their BAU operations by keeping their IT function running. You will have the opportunity to develop your career and be part of driving the business forward, driving business improvements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line IT support, supporting the identification and implementation of fixes.
- Collate, elaborate, and deliver business requests for change and progression across the business systems.
- Supporting scheduled testing and implementation of business system upgrades.
- Liaise with 3rd party IT Suppliers regarding IT projects, from conception to completion.
- Embedding new IT Systems in BAU IT operations.
- Own and resolve Incidents/Service Requests
- Proactively monitor supported systems
- Support the wider IT function, including provision of user support.
- Monitor core system supplier resolution of open tickets to their agreed SLAs.
- Follow the change management processes to implement new/changed services.
- Support application configuration changes, installations, and user sign-off.
- Manage application releases.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of reports.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of mortgage and savings product configurations across critical business systems.
- Collaborate with the IT Infrastructure team on the maintenance of IT department operations manuals.
- Support the maintenance of operational manuals.
- Produce detailed technical specification documents to be shared with the business and software suppliers.
- Identify training needs and provide initial and ongoing training for new system deployments.
- Document procedures for installation and set-up of software for any new business systems.
- Perform system testing for enhancements.
- Perform quality assurance tasks as required, creating test plans, and reporting test results with appropriate evidence.
- Undertake project work and system improvements to make changes to existing systems, as well as support project teams implementing new.