Denholm is delighted to be partnering with our fantastic Glasgow based Professional Services client to secure a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer. Our client are in a significant period of growth following a highly successful 2021. This is a great opportunity for a talented engineer too join an organisation with great culture, career progression, training and most importantly a business where you feel valued. You will have a voice in business decisions and innovation is very much encouraged. This as a very inclusive small team, with great leadership.
This role will be a mix of office/working from home on a rotational shift basis supporting IT across the business.
Range of support and services:
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support across the business over the phone, remote and desk side support
- Provide floor support on site on a rotational basis
- Provide international offices support.
- Incident reporting and ticketing ownership of all IT tickets including responsibility communication through to resolution
- Follow escalation process to completion
- Management of end user administration
- Asset Management
- Configuration Management
- Knowledge management
- Management/support of pool and permanent laptops and all remote working technology
- UEM support.
- Point of contact for projects from inception to “business as usual”.
- AV and VC Overflow support.
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies
If this is the job you’ve been looking for, please get in touch for a confidential conversation!