Learning and Development Manager
Are you ready to make a positive difference in your career? Do you have a passion for developing talent, creating engaging learning experiences, and driving a culture of continuous improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As an L&D Manager, your mission is to lead the charge in shaping our Learning & Development strategy. You’ll play a crucial role in ensuring our colleagues thrive and excel at all levels, from new recruits to board level. Your impact will resonate not only within our organization but also within the communities we serve and the environment we cherish.
What You’ll Do:
- We need a confident professional who know what good looks like when developing, designing and maintaining a culture of continuous learning.
- You will be leading and developing a small team to ensure consistency and support across all levels including apprenticeship programs, management development, coaching and LDP.
- Partner with the wider HR and people teams to ensure career progression and continuous improvement support for all.
- Curate and maintain a knowledge hub, providing colleagues with easy access to the information they need.
- Analyse training effects using structured theories (e.g. Kirkpatrick) to Identify, present and address skill gaps and performance issues, ensuring necessary support is provided.
- Manage third-party suppliers to ensure they meet KPIs and add value beyond contract terms.
- Previous experience leading an L&D team in a similar-sized well-structured organization.
- Track record of conducting training needs analysis and implementing effective learning solutions.
- Familiarity with various learning systems and platforms.
- Strong record of continuous improvement and change management.
- Proficiency in managing team workloads, meeting SLAs and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.