Denholm is excited to be Partnering with a successful and innovative global organisation with their office based in the heart of Glasgow. They are keen to attract an ambitious part qualified or qualified by experience Management Accountant who will join an existing and experienced team. You will be able to demonstrate a confidence of working with key stakeholders across the business and also across multi-jurisdictional finance areas. A highly competitive salary and benefits scheme is offered to the successful candidate, along with excellent work-life balance which include hybrid working.
The role involves preparing and review accounts, pulling together key financial analysis across income streams for month end and also being responsible for managing a key business areas budget which involves engaging with senior stakeholders, managing calls relating to finance/budget matters for business area.
Core responsibilities in the role:
- Monthly review of management accounts and reviewing submitted balance sheet reconciliations
- Involved in additional management and statutory financial information
- Assist with monthly reporting of global income
- Coordination and oversight of specific support function annual budget
- Assist with year-end WIP evaluation process
- Prepare UK subsidiary accounts and ensure compliance with UKGAAP
This role will suit someone currently studying ACCA/CIMA or are qualified by experience and with minimum of 5 years experience at Management Accountant level. There is excellent development opportunities provided within this role, but also within the wider group finance functions.
Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate good analytical skills, be an advanced MS Excel user and be able to manipulate large volumes of financial data.