Denholm is delighted to be working with one of our key financial services clients in London who is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on an initial 12 month FTC!
This is a fantastic opportunity as you will join a growing and dynamic Investment Marketing Team and be responsible for the ownership and creation of marketing collateral, content, and end-to-end campaigns to increase awareness and consideration for the B2B operation in the UK market.
Key responsibilities in role:
- Development and management of the marketing plan and production with the Investment Marketing Manager, be involved in budgeting, and managing multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets managed.
- Contribute to the company distribution strategy
- Writing and producing client communications and marketing materials, ensuring appropriate business, technical, legal and compliance approvals. Initiating ideas and strategies to maximise engagement with our target audiences via all channels.
- Providing support to business stakeholders to produce quarterly reporting, ensuring appropriate technical, legal and compliance approvals as required.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns, to increase proposition awareness and consideration and maximise engagement with our target audiences via all channels, establishing KPIs and analysing metrics, using the insight to refine our messaging and approach.
The key experience we are looking for:
- Strong fund/asset management marketing experience required.
- Experience in B2B marketing required.
- The ability to work closely with data to drive effective campaigns
- Good oral and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation is essential.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel to produce presentations, sales and distribution support, events and campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands concurrently, with a sense of urgency to meet client needs, and a “can do” proactive approach.
- Strong internal client management skills – the ability to take a brief and develop relevant solutions.
- A good technical understanding of how investment management and the investment market operates (some technical training would be advantageous, e.g. CISI qualification or IMA Certificate).
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to arrange a call to discuss all the information!