We’re currently working with a trusted, well respected name in the Scottish legal industry, to recruit a Marketing Executive, based either in Edinburgh or Aberdeen, with hybrid working available. Someone from either the agency world, or property industry could be an ideal fit but we’re open to considering candidates from any backround.
In this role, you’ll be a key member of the marketing team and will support the team on a wide range of marketing projects, giving you exposure to different types of on and offline campaigns.
Some duties you’ll be doing in the role include:
- Creating engaging social media content which showcases the firm
- Monitoring social channels and responding to client queries in a responsive and professional way
- Assist the production and distribution of email marketing campaigns
- Managing a range of paid and organic ads, often with quite tight timescales
- Briefing external agencies or internal colleagues on the production of new creative and assets
- Production of internal and external campaign assets
- Working alongside the marketing team to position key stakeholders in the firm as thought leaders
- Monitoring campaign performance and producing MI
We’re also committed to recruit based on personality, culture and character traits that are correlated with high-performance. You’ll be right for this opportunity if some of the following describe you:
- Previous experience of working in a marketing, brand or other communications discipline desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First class proof-reading skills and attention-to-detail
- Knowledge of different social media channels and audience types
- Creative mind-set – you can help us deliver communications which stand out from the crowd
- A customer-centric mind-set The ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders across the firm
- Proactive, with the ability to push things forward rather than waiting for someone to ask
We’re also open to considering high-caliber graduates for this position.
Apply today to be considered!