Denholm is excited to be working with one of our key financial services clients on a Marketing Manager, Digital Engagement position, based either across the Central Belt of Scotland, or London.
This role will have a big emphasis on social media, with a focus on social engagement, planning, and execution, monitoring of social media channels and social media training, as well as the development and implementation of the digital engagement strategy for the business.
- Creating and implementing digital marketing initiatives to gain greater insight of key clients, using the insight to refine the digital messaging and approach.
- Development and management of the marketing digital engagement plan and budget for the business.
- Champion the use of social media across the organisation, including education and defining best practice.
- Introduce and manage effective tracking and reporting of digital engagement and activities
Key experience we are looking for:
- Solid experience in B2B digital marketing, working with proposition and sales teams to devise engaging content, campaigns and functionality
- Developing compelling multi-digital channel marketing content for campaigns and on-going customer engagement, using email marketing techniques, social media (particularly LinkedIn), Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience in using word press and/or other CMS, Hootsuite and/or other scheduling tools, and Pardot and/or other email marketing tools.
- Financial services experience not essential, but advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please get in touch to learn more.