If you’re a passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious Social Media Manager looking for your next exciting career move, we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with our fantastic client – an established, service-driven creative agency in Glasgow – who are looking to grow their social media offering with clients.
You’ll be working with a range of business across the UK, especially in the hospitality sector, helping them tell their story through well-considered, engaging and insight-based social media activity and analytics.
To be successful in this role you will play your part in a tight-knit team, collaborating daily to produce exceptional work and results for your clients, flexing with the challenges and celebrating success, together. If you take pride in your work, want to contribute towards growth, and bring a passion for exceptional service then this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement campaigns across clients’ social media platforms.
- Plan, set-up and maintain paid search and digital marketing campaigns.
- Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Support/lead the development/implementation of effective social media plans, strategy, tactics, and content calendars.
- Ensure the management and alignment of communications and messaging across all social media channels.
- Build long-term relationships with clients.
- Liaise with cross-discipline colleagues to ensure seamless implementation of clients’ social media strategy.
- Manage social media marketing budget.
- Ensure social media is delivering on omnichannel requirements through effective tagging, measurement, performance optimisation, analysis and reporting.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate for this exciting, multi-skilled role will be:
- At least 2 years’ experience of social media management.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and personable.
- Able to manage a fast-paced role and environment where adaptability is paramount.
- Client-focused and growth-minded.
- Able to manage multiple existing client accounts as well as managing the agency’s own marketing needs, and growth goals
- Confident in presenting and attention to detail as well as being able to convey ROI and effectively explain input and output to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable with light account management responsibilities
- Excited by creating compelling engagement strategies and content to ensure clients’ success and individuality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced business.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience in Ad Management & Google Analytics.
- An understanding of SEO and advantage.
- Strong Mac skills; Microsoft Office, Creative Cloud and content management solutions.
In addition to a great working environment and tight-knit team of colleagues you will also benefit from a competitive salary, pension, generous holiday allowance, flexible working and other fantastic lifestyle benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today to find out more!