Denholm is working on a Marketing Systems Manager role with one of our financial services clients in Edinburgh. This is an interesting and exciting role and offers the opportunity for someone to be a key contributor to the marketing operational side of this organisation.
Day to day, you will be accountable for identifying and implementing the people, process and technology changes needed to make the virtual marketing community effective and deliver on its responsibility to maintain a compliant marketing asset universe. There are over 500 users of this system and you will ensure they are maximising the system capability and working in a efficient and effective way. In addition to making sure that the systems operate effectively, the role also drives continuous improvement activity and should keep abreast of industry and company developments and trends.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
* Own and continuously improve our marketing communication asset management configuration, systems and controls and develop end user capability.
* Devise and manage data integrity processes
* Own and continuously improve marketing production processes and controls
* Own and manage external marketing operations software suppliers
* To represent the communications community on marketing infrastructure projects, acting as a subject matter expert on central processes and systems
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience of customer communications creation, approval and publication processes
* Some experience of technical support – system troubleshooting, determination and resolution of software and hardware issues
* Working knowledge of Office 365 applications
* Experience manipulating data and presenting insight
* Experience of managing complex stakeholder environments
* Experience of managing and leveraging 3rd party suppliers
* Knowledge of project management and improvement methodologies is desirable
* Detailed knowledge of marketing operations technology industry developments and trends
If the above sounds like you and you want to hear more, please get in touch for more information!