If you’re a forward-thinking, creative and go-getting Paid Social Specialist who is a team player and thrives on meeting clients’ goals, we want to hear from you! Denholm is delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s best performance-led marketing agencies who bring creativity and technology together, to power brands and businesses.
Specialising in paid media – among other client solutions – the core of the agency combines search, programmatic, social and video advertising to grow and support client events through data-driven PPC campaigns.
Above all, there is an emphasis on achieving results together. In this new role, you’ll be working within the tight-knit Glasgow team (hybrid office working option available) to collaborate on a wide array of exciting, engaging projects and events in a fun, supportive, flexible environment where collaboration and teamwork rule supreme.
What you’ll be doing
As the new Paid Social Specialist you will be part of the technical team and work alongside fellow specialists, supported by the Growth Manager. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Building targeted paid media campaigns on Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and DV360.
- Speaking with key clients to discuss results, optimisations and decision making.
- Delivering on an understanding of the products on offer to ensure clients are always aware and up to date.
- Presenting your work to a wide range of stakeholders, seeking feedback and driving new design improvements to digital products.
- Helping hold workshops internally/externally with colleagues and clients.
- Owning the end-to-end process including media planning, campaign builds, reporting and budget management.
- Learning and developing your skill set as part of a structured development plan.
Who we’re looking for
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- Passion for the world of digital and paid media, specifically paid search, display, video and programmatic.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar environment, managing Facebook Ads campaigns.
- An understanding of analytics, reporting and Excel.
- Eagerness to learn new systems and collaborate with the wider team.
- A positive attitude to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Appreciation of and commitment to championing company values.
- A love for team environments, committed to company culture and relationships.
- Preferrable: certified in Facebook Blueprint, experience with GTM, Google Analytics, GA4, Baidu, Yandex or other paid search platforms.
In return for your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, hybrid-working, good holiday allowance, travel opportunities, flexible working hours, pension scheme and lots of opportunities to develop your career.
If that all sounds like something that you would be interested in, apply today!