Denholm is delighted to be working exclusively on a great opportunity with our financial services client who are looking for a PMO Analyst to join their established team on an 18 month FTC. The company are growing rapidly, already establishing a large customer base and have been recognised as one of the top 100 WelathTech companies in the UK. There is a lot of exciting change happening in the organisation so this is a great tim to get involved!
As a PMO analyst you will provide support to all Business Change projects which includes preparing project reports, administration of project meetings and taking minutes. In terms of background, they are looking for a PMO generalist, who has experience of dealing directly with PMs across full PMO remit (Planning, Risk, Finances, Reporting etc).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with IT projects.
- Experience of programme co-ordination/administration.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables.
- Manage programme level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository.
- Organise workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, documenting recommendations.
In terms of flexibility, the client has offices across Edinburgh and Dundee but there is no set number of days a week you need to be in the office. The hiring manager has been in 8 days to the office this year so there is flexibility to meet your needs.
Benefits include 5% pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, opportunity to buy and sell leave enhanced parental leave and flexible working options.
If you are interested in hearing more, please send in an updated version of your CV which clearly demonstrates your relevant skills and experience for the role. Looking forward to hearing from you!