Denholm are partnering with a popular family run venue in central Glasgow, who are looking for an experienced PR Executive to work alongside a great team for their cocktail bar & restaurant. Working closely with our site managers, this role will be responsible for delivering PR media strategies, helping them achieve their marketing goals.
The PR & Events Executive needs to be able work flexible hours, and the role itself will have a hybrid working model.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help ideate and create engaging campaigns & plan events for our spacious function space.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take a key part in creating & driving marketing campaigns across various social media platforms working closely with managers, staff, photographers & videographers, using previous experience to utilise the bar space, plan and host events.
- Come up with innovative ideas, talent recommendations, marketing partnerships, promotional activities and advertising recommendations
- Find creative ways to increase customer spend, find new sources of business, and maintain the responsibility to oversee the venue’s brand.
1+ year’s experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter)
- Well organised
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Creative ideation