Another new role at Denholm! We’re looking for a Product Governance Manager to join one of our financial services clients in Edinburgh. This is a hybrid working position, with one day per week in the office.
We’re looking for you to provide advice and guidance to the Value Stream on all aspects of product governance, including the practical application of governance frameworks to the management of new and existing products. As well as the oversight and assessment of customer outcomes. You will advise and support key stakeholders on approaches to areas such as Consumer Duty, Vulnerable customers and Financial Well-being, as well as supporting the design and delivery of new propositions and initiatives.
You will be able to bring:
- Provide technical guidance when required on achieving full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations, interpreting and applying knowledge of laws, regulations and policies in area of expertise.
- Provides technical guidance when required on reviewing and creating relevant, lucid and effective reports
- Provides technical guidance when required on analysing data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on maintaining high performance while applying a change mindset to the planning, execution and monitoring of business activities during times of change
- Works with full competence to identify potential stakeholders, analyse their expectations, and develop strategies for managing stakeholders and their expectations.
- Maintain a deep knowledge and understanding of the Banks product governance framework(s), policies and procedures and support the Value Streams and Centres of Expertise.
- Maintain a deep knowledge and understanding of regulatory rules and requirements in relation to product governance, monitor and review, approaches, performance, and behaviours of business areas to ensure on-going compliance, providing advice and recommendation on any changes required.
- Provide advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, resolving queries and issues and referring complex or contentious issues to other subject matter experts.
- Support the Value Stream with the implementation of Bank-wide and function-specific initiatives, including the application of the Bank’s product governance framework tools and processes.
- Provide support and advice to the Value Streams and Centres of Expertise in the design and assessment of customer outcome monitoring and testing, including the establishment and review of guardrails and thresholds
- Develop stakeholder engagement through identifying key stakeholders, finding out their needs/issues/concerns and reacting to these to support the delivery of target outcomes.
- Develop and propose own performance objectives; take appropriate actions to ensure achievement of agreed objectives, using the organization’s performance management systems to improve performance
If this sounds like you, we’d love to discuss it with you further! Please get in touch for more information.