Denholm is proud to be partnering with the Scottish Building Society, who is looking to recruit a Proposition Manager to join their Savings Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Proposition Manager will support the delivery of the Society plan by ensuring that the business develops and maintains a strong savings product focus and delivers its growth objectives.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* To be the focal point for the development, implementation and maintenance of Savings products and pricing.
* Work effectively with the matrix of functions that contribute to the delivery of the overall product and pricing portfolio.
* Support an effective operating model to monitor and drive product performance.
* Act as a constructive challenger on all issues of a product and commercial nature to help the business remain on the front foot in terms of taking advantage of commercial opportunities and addressing threats and weaknesses.
* Support the Commercial Manager in coordinating the product and pricing development process via a virtual team across the business – the process covers all product and price changes, front book and retention.
* Complete Savings reviews to ensure the Society is offering compliant products which deliver good customer outcomes.
* Contribute to and encourage a commercial, fact based focus to key decisions across the business. This will include product/pricing decisions and overall mortgage/savings proposition design.
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
* Educated to a degree level ore suitable alternative experience.
* Excellent presentation skills
* To be able to use facilitation skills on a one-to-one basis to develop ideas and opinions.
* Data handling skills beyond basic excel
* Experience of Savings product development from idea to implementation
* A track record of delivery in a dynamic environment with experience of change
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to obtain buy-in where required, use strong influencing skills, challenge constructively and focus on what is important.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyse data to identify issues and trends and to provide recommendations and solutions.
* Decision making skills. The ability to source and process all pertinent information to enable appropriate decisions to be reached to the benefit of members, colleagues and the Society.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with