Are you our next Skintight Denholm?
If you’re reading this – there is a good chance that you’re thinking – what’s next?
From our launch in 2002, we were determined to be a different kind of recruitment business… where customer satisfaction comes before profits, and innovative ideas transform the everyday into success. When we started, Denholm specialised in marketing appointments and had a ringside seat as digital communications transformed the discipline. Nowadays we attract talent in a wide range of functions such as Accountancy & Finance, Technology, Change & Transformation, HR, and Business Services.
We’re going through a period of massive growth, you may have read about us in the press, and we are expanding our team of specialist consultants. We’re on the look-out for an experienced Consultant to work within our Accountancy & Finance division. Reporting into Fiona Ashcroft, Head of Accountancy & Finance, you’ll be responsible for owning the end to end 360-recruitment process from search and interview through to offer stage and beyond. New business will play a key role as well as managing a number of well-established partnerships with key clients. We’re pretty big on our tech here and you’ll have access to a suite of products such as an individual LinkedIn Recruiter License, SourceBreaker, Bullhorn, job boards galore and McQuaig behavioral testing platform to allow you to identify future fit talent quickly in this ever-changing market.
The day to day:
- Developing and maintaining existing and new client relationships by exemplifying and effectively communicating company values and delivering excellent customer service
- Developing a robust recruitment process into positive candidate engagement and management to not only find the best candidates for clients but to ensure exceptional talent pools for future recruitment
- Working closely with clients to increase their employer brand by advising on their internal recruitment processes including: advising on CRM software, Interview best practices, psychometric testing techniques and candidate experience processes
- Senior stakeholder consultation specialising in search and headhunting techniques by sourcing candidates through on Bullhorn and SourceBreaker.
- Proactively approaching passive or potential candidates with LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as leveraging connections generated through networking and recommendations
- Working closely with marketing to develop innovative ways to attract suitable and potential candidates to engage with the client’s employer brand proposition
- Copywriting for job adverts, job descriptions and blogs
- Conducting informal and competency-based interviews with prospective candidates and confidently communicating the required skills, work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancy
- Managing the negotiation process to ensure a successful outcome for both clients and candidates as well as sensitively and constructively declining unsuccessful candidates so they are able to exit the process with confidence having had a good overall experience
- Attending events on the company’s behalf, conducting presentations and workshops with graduates and job seekers
We’d love you to have:
- Min of 2 years recruitment experience, either in-house or agency side
- Accountancy & Finance experience would be a massive bonus, ideally across part-qualified, practice or financial service (accountancy) but we are very open to your sector experience
- Resilience and tenacity at your core
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple deadlines
So why Denholm?
At Denholm, we’ve embraced hybrid working so we can enjoy collaborating in the office or online. Our digital-first model gives our team the flexibility and autonomy they deserve and we’ve transformed our work into something we do, instead of somewhere we go so we have the freedom to work anytime, anywhere. We strive to be a business we can be proud of… one that delivers health, wealth and happiness for all so it’s no surprise our benefits package reflects that. You’ll enjoy 33 days annual leave, 2 days granted annually to dedicate to voluntary work, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, access to financial and wellness assistance, bespoke training and development programmes, laptop and mobile phone and lots of other little surprises along the way.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive culture that fosters people of all genders and backgrounds. We want everyone to feel they can bring their authentic self to work and be able to fulfil their potential without fear of judgement or discrimination. Find out more about our commitment to DEI here.