The team at Denholm Associates are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an international business and market leader in high performance safety systems for industrial applications, to recruit for a Sales Account Manager to cover the South West and Wales territory.
Since its founding 20 years ago, the group has experienced strong international growth. Here you will find a young and dynamic company culture where a no-nonsense attitude is combined with a driven enthusiasm and urge for innovation.
As a talented and pro-active sales person, you are a major part of our strong front team, which is the first to enter the field. Through your lived passion and convincing communication, you ensure that others join in our story and become enthusiastic ambassadors for the long term. You create new routes and maintain the existing ones. Your fieldwork generates numerous opportunities on various fronts, contributing to the growth of the organization and the team.
- Managing and expanding existing customer relationships by visiting prospects and (active) customers, based upon your own targeted prospecting or based upon lead generation by Commercial Inside Sales colleagues or others;
- Looking for opportunities, in close collaboration with customers;
- Negotiating on behalf of the employer and closing business on behalf of and in the name of the employer;
- Promotion of the company’s concept, brand and range in industry, design offices, architects,…;
- Planning, drafting and follow-up of projects;
- Communication and coordination with the safety advisers, environmental advisers and maintenance managers;
- Connecting the customer and the internal organization and coordinating the cooperation between all parties involved;
- Calculating, following up and finalizing correct and uniform quotations, in consultation with the sales manager and those responsible / involved in adjacent departments (e.g. Service – Logistics);
- Assistance with delivery / installation of the materials;
- Participation in and active promotion on trade fairs;
- Correct and complete registration of prospect and customer data in the appropriate tools (CRM / ERP);
- Attending and contributing to internal sales meetings;
- Transparent and clear reporting on current projects;
- Correct professional administration in the above matters;
- Duties and responsibilities related to the position and/or professional skills of the position
The person we’re looking for:
An enthusiastic and determined team-player, willing to act as a determined ambassador of the company in and around the field.
- You have a higher education with a commercial orientation (or equivalent through experience).
- You have a first successful B2B sales experience with industrial customers and ideally you have a network of contacts in this sector.
- You have gained this experience in a small to medium-sized company.
- You have a strong technical affinity and you are interested in the field of security.
- You like to work in project mode. You are motivated by the need to provide quality and complete solutions to your customers.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are a good listener, making it easy to build relationships.
- You are service and quality oriented and you have a positive, dynamic and enthusiastic attitude.
- You can work independently, but you are also a very good team player.
- Flexible, you can easily adapt to the changes in a growing company.
- Good knowledge of English language is an added value.
About the team:
- We prefer not to wait and take initiative
- We cherish a positive attitude by seeing possibilities instead of problems
- We like to see ourselves as dynamic and flexible
- We are open and respectful towards each other
- We are enthusiasts and want no less than playing at top level
- We are ready for impact, keeping peace and dedicated focus at peak moments
- Every one of us is a valuable link in the team, ‘teamwork makes the dream work’
What’s on offer:
- To develop yourself further in an innovative and dynamic company in full growth.
- A challenging and varied job where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- An inspiring career in a motivated team where we talk to each other.
- A modern setting, with easy accessibility.
- And of course a nice salary with extras.
This is an an urgent opportunity, shortlisting will begin ASAP – If you are interested in being considered for this position, APPLY NOW, alternatively, contact David Randall at Denholm Associates.