If you’re an enthusiastic and personable Senior Account Executive who has a passion for supporting Account Managers and contributing to the leadership and management of client activity, we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with a fantastic global integrated communications company who have a strong record in energy communications.
Working alongside the Account Manager and Business Development team, you will be required to provide essential administrative, financial and tactical support across a range clients, as well as proactively manage client relationships, identifying challenges and concerns the client has and use long-term “big picture” thinking to help the account grow.
What you’ll be doing:
Working with your colleagues to develop and implement creative and dynamic ideas and recommendations to client with responsibilities including:
- Support in creating and driving the agency / client account plan
- Support in creating, owning and driving the clients’ marcomms plan including working closely, efficiently and proactively to provide accurate and timely support and updates on account activity including contact reports and agendas
- Manage and execute small project negotiations to optimise financial margins
- Manage the financial health of jobs/projects/retainers, including regular budget checks and having regular dialogue with Account Managers on accounts to ensure viability and mitigate financial and relationship risks
- Work with Account Managers and Business Development team to prepare and deliver proposals and presentations for new business
- Support Account Managers to ensure all work is commercially optimised and financial risks are mitigated
- Provide proactive support and updates on client activity to the Account Managers and Traffic Manager to ensure the smooth running of client accounts, that client requirements are being met, and an efficient and cohesive service is provided
Who we’re looking for:
- Manage assigned accounts to profitability and neutral to positive variance
- Manage, develop and grow client relationships for the purpose of retention and growth of the client base
- Well-developed commercial / financial skills, including agreement negotiation and fiscal prudence
- Manage and direct resources with effectiveness and efficiency and delegate as appropriate
- Adhere to predictable communication schedules
- A knowledge of the digital landscape
- Agency experience
If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!