We’re thrilled to be working with a multi award-winning marketing agency based in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, who are looking for an enthusiastic and go-getting Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their busy field marketing and partnerships team.
This agency works with big brand names in a range of sectors including FMCG, retail, healthcare, government and more, being consistently recognised for their innovative experiential, events, PR and marketing campaigns over the years.
So, if you’re a passionate Senior Account Manager/Account Director who is a strategic thinker, organised, and can think on their feet both with clients and colleagues, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
Working in a close-knit and fast-paced team, you’ll be responsible for managing promotional, experiential, packaging, partnership, events, branding, POS and social campaigns. This is a hands-on role, involved in both strategy and delivery, with main responsibilities including:
- Leading client accounts within the agency, managing budgets, ensuring they are profitable and growing.
- Applying strategic thinking and insight to all projects, driving them forward and addressing challenges where appropriate.
- Taking overall responsibility for the client-agency relationship, developing and maintaining senior client relationships.
- Seeking to build a good working rapport between the account management and creative teams throughout the agency.
- Overseeing the direction and delivery of quality creative work and proposals that address business problems and get results.
- Effective team management, leading by example, mentoring and supporting them along the way. Overall being responsible for team performance, including appraisals.
- Adding value across clients and within the agency.
- Regularly involved in new business, tenders and pitches, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in an events, partnerships, advertising, shopper marketing or PR environment with project management included in your day-to-day.
- A natural problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is proactive and detail orientated.
- A strategic thinker who is also commercially minded
- Energetic, positive and leads by example to inspires others
- Looks to challenges internally and externally to achieve the best results
- Keen to be part of a brilliant team, can mentor and support others to get the best from them
- Can build trusting client relationships
- Sociable and great with people
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a hybrid work schedule, healthy salary package, pension and life cover, generous holiday allowance and training budget.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!