Denholm are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the UK’s largest privately owned national homebuilders business. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications Executive to join their Marketing team based in Edinburgh (work from home 2 days a week).
This role reports into the Head of Communications and will focus on supporting external and internal communications activity, as well as social media content and community management.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to take up this excellent opportunity – ideally with a minimum of two years’ experience gained in-house or with an agency.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of an external and internal communications plan for all parts of the organisation, creating consistent and relevant messages that support the corporate narrative.
- Coordinate the proactive and effective use of social media channels. Working with and advising stakeholders as required. To also include regular monitoring of social media channels and liaison with customer services to arrange timely and appropriate responses
- Develop and manage internal communications channels and content calendars
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to develop and amplify our employee engagement opportunities on external channels (website, socials etc)
- Assist with the planning and management of employee engagement events across the organisation
- General administration and additional duties as required
The Successful Applicant:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the communications mix and content production across multiple formats
- Self-starter who will propose and implement creative ways to communicate with our stakeholders
- Experience of using video editing, animation and graphic design software packages to create eye-catching audio visual content for social and internal comms
- Working knowledge of major social media platforms particularly LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to deliver high quality work to meet deadlines
- Passion to innovate our communications, try new things and step outside the box
- Proficient in use of Microsoft 365 applications
- Degree in marketing, Public Relations or equivalent
If you’re enthusiastic, experienced and your skills and knowledge match the above requirements, this could be the role for you. In return, you’ll get to be part of a great industry and the chance to build a fantastic career.