We’re thrilled to be working with a multi award-winning marketing agency based in Edinburgh, who are looking for an experienced, passionate and driven Senior Creative Planner or Strategist to join their busy and ambitious team.
This renowned agency works with big brand names in a range of sectors including FMCG, retail, healthcare, Scottish government and more, having won multiple accolades for their innovative experiential marketing campaigns over the years.
So, if you’re an engaged and pro-active Creative Strategist or Planner Account Executive/aspiring Account Executive looking for the next stage in your career, who is strategic and creative and can think on their feet both with clients and the wider team, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for
We’d love to speak to strategic specialists who always ask questions and are endlessly curious. Whether you’re sitting agency side or client side right now, you’ll be adept at creative storytelling, highly numerate and able to understand, interpret and use complex and varied sources of data and statistics to come up with insights, strategies and creative ideas alike.
As Senior Creative Planner or Strategist, you will represent the voice of the consumer in the agency and take a lead role within the team responsible for developing key strategic insights that underpin advertising ideas.
You’ll work closely with clients to research the market and understand the consumer, then formulate a brand communications strategy, followed by a creative brief for the agency’s creative teams to produce market-leading ideas, campaigns and collateral.
In this evolving team, you will also be pivotal to the creative development process with the ability to evaluate ideas against consumer insights, research and the underlying business need of your clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with clients to fully understand their business objectives, target markets and communications strategy.
- Devising and leading qualitative research.
- Commissioning and project managing external research (quantitative and qualitative) conducted on behalf of the agency.
- Leading and championing the creative development process, including briefing and enthusing creative teams,
- Providing feedback in response to consumer research findings.
- Analysing and presenting data to demonstrate the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Keeping on top of market and target audience trends, behavioural economics, neurological studies, etc.
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the wider advertising and communications industry.
- Supporting the new business team and account directors when pitching for new/repeat business.
- Managing the work, performance and professional development of team members.
This agency prides itself on a training and development culture. In return for all your hard work you’ll be offered a hybrid work schedule with time at home and in their lovely Edinburgh office. You’ll also benefit from a contributory pension, health insurance and an excellent holiday entitlement.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!