If you’re an ambitious, proactive and creative Senior Digital Brand Manager who prides themselves on being a team player, we want to hear from you! We’re thrilled to be working with one of Scotland’s finest full-service marketing agencies who specialise in creating, repositioning and building brands. With a great list of clients and exceptional work to their name, this fantastic agency is now looking for a new Senior Digital Brand Manager to join their welcoming team.
As Senior Digital Brand Manager you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering creative and effective digital strategies for a portfolio of brands across multiple markets, delivering excellence in execution to build client relationships and developing the junior team, too.
This is a collaborative environment with a winning, supportive company culture and colleagues who love what they do. They are looking for a passionate Senior Digital Brand Manager who feels the same.
What you’ll be doing:
* Developing/presenting integrated brand and digital marketing plans to clients in line with their commercial and marketing goals.
* Developing/delivering brand and digital campaigns through strong creative ideas, integrated digital planning and execution, and profitable pricing.
* Delivering projects on budget, and on time with creativity and digital skill.
* Proactively developing business development opportunities.
* Forecasting GM targets across core clients and ensuring accurate invoicing/payment.
* Developing strong creative and digital briefs on all key campaigns, working with the creative and development teams to deliver impactful, engaging campaigns.
* Supporting MD to effectively and efficiently resource all client project requirements in line with client requirements and budgets.
* Lead approval process on core client projects.
* Acting as client champion internally.
Who we’re looking for:
* Appropriate digital training or equivalent experience.
* Strong strategic skills including brand creation, brand repositioning, empirical research, commercialisation.
* Strong digital skills including website project delivery, SEO, paid advertising campaigns, social media management, app marketing.
* Strong marketing skills including brand management, communication planning and delivery, research, activation and evaluation.
* Excellent judgement and risk management.
* Excellent project management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven initiative and self-starter.
* Passion for brands.
In return for making the most of this exciting opportunity you’ll be rewarded with great career and development prospects, flexible hybrid working, and an attractive lifestyle and benefits package.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today!