If you have a passion for all aspects of brand equity and strategy development, we want to hear from you! Denholm is pleased to be working with the largest independent soft drinks company in the UK, who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Digital Communications Manager.
This is a key role in helping shape the future of our clients brands and the nature of the relationships which they build with their consumers through digital channels. You will work in conjunction with the brand teams to develop world class digital communications plans, in addition to being responsible for a number of key specific digital portfolio/business projects.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-develop communications briefs with brand teams and joint ownership of the briefing/response/delivery/review process with the media buying agencies.
- Own and build the relationship with the media buying agencies, ensuring that they are delivering world class communications solutions across brands and evaluate the performance of our media buying agencies.
- Manage the production aspects of social content and digital campaigns and develop a suite of providers who can effectively and cost efficiently meet needs across different brands, briefs and platforms.
- Social media management
- Lead the workstream on developing first party consumer data capability. This may involve development of direct to consumer sales or loyalty building programmes
- Overall responsibility for the development of the consumer marketing team skill set in digital consumer communications
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of the digital communications landscape
- Either/both client side or agency experience
- A background in either FMCG or successful digital first, non FMCG youth brands would also be relevant e.g. sports, leisure, fashion, retail
- A really natural passion for brands and for digital communication
- A strong team player
- Demonstration of highly effective consumer-brand relationships on those brands on which the individual has worked
Sound like you? If so, we’d love to discuss in more detail!
Please get in touch with