Do you love marketing? Do you love property?
Please read on!
Denholm are delighted to bring this Senior Property Marketing Exec role to the market for a Nationwide Law Firm.
Our client is a business made up of award-winning professionals who are committed to service excellence and modern thinking across Property, Law and Finance.
The Marketing & BD team are at the heart of the business, they are a small but mighty team looking to grow rapidly. If you are the kind of person who is happy to roll up your sleeves and enjoys delivering a very diverse workload in what can be a fast paced but fun and creative environment, then this could very well be the role for you.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for all things property, is inquisitive, can organise and deliver their own workload, bring creative ideas to the fore and base outcomes and success on data.
This will be a varied and interesting role reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with several UK offices and teams.
As the Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing Director to create a property marketing strategy
- Delivering the strategy
- Designing and executing all digital and print marketing for the firm and clients
- All social media for Estate Agency & Lettings – scheduling and management of property social media posts for both the Lettings and Estate Agency teams.
- Engaging followers with regular updated and creating innovative ways to market the Lettings and Estate Agency teams.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Delivering marketing tools to assist with the sale and letting process such as interactive promotional videos
- Creating and supplying monthly reporting on all activity
- Building good relationships, internally and externally with supplier/partners
The following experience would be beneficial:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- Property Marketing experience is essential (Estate Agency or Lettings)
- Extremely organised, with the ability to work professionally in building a brand image that you are proud to be a part of
- Enthusiastic attitude and positive work ethic with the ability to remain calm and professional
- Proven track record of creating and delivering social media plans/timelines/campaigns
- Excellent at interrogating stats & ROI on marketing activity
- A fantastic content writer with strong knowledge of branding and tone of voice
- Quick thinking and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be proactive in generating new ideas and overcoming challenges
- Knowledge of Paid Media/SEO/traditional Advertising
- Knowledge of design packages- InDesign/Photoshop/Canva
- Knowledge of E-Marketing – Campaign Monitor platform
- Knowledge of platforms – SME/BDP
- Knowledge of project planning platform – Monday.com