Are you our next Skin Tight Denholm? If you’re reading this – there is a good chance that you’re thinking – what’s next?
From our launch in 2002, we were determined to be a different kind of recruitment business, where customer satisfaction comes before profits, innovative ideas transform the everyday into success and where health, wealth and happiness is at the top of the agenda.
We’re going through a period of massive growth and we’re expanding our team of specialist consultants. We’re on the look-out for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to work across both existing and new business. This is a hugely exciting role for someone to accelerate our growth in this key area, maximising our client relationships and increasing awareness of the Denholm brand. You’ll be responsible for owning the end to end 360-recruitment process from search and interview through to offer stage and beyond. New business will play a key role as well as managing existing relationships.
The day to day:
- Developing and maintaining existing and new client relationships by exemplifying and effectively communicating company values and delivering excellent customer service and being a trusted Denholm ambassador in the market.
- Developing a robust recruitment process into positive candidate engagement and management to not only find the best candidates for clients but to ensure exceptional talent pools for future recruitment
- Senior stakeholder consultation specialising in search and headhunting techniques by sourcing candidates through on Bullhorn and SourceBreaker.
- Working closely with marketing to develop innovative ways to attract suitable and potential candidates to engage with the client’s employer brand proposition
- Conducting informal and competency-based interviews with prospective candidates and confidently communicating the required skills, work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancy.
We’d love you to have:
- Min of 2 years recruitment experience, either in-house or agency side
- Experience across HR, Administrative and Business Service disciplines would be a massive bonus, but we are very open to your sector experience.
- Resilience and tenacity at your core
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple deadlines
At Denholm, we’ve embraced hybrid working so we can enjoy collaborating in the office or online. Our digital-first model gives our team the flexibility and autonomy they deserve and we’ve transformed our work into something we do, instead of somewhere we go so we have the freedom to work anytime, anywhere. We strive to be a business we can be proud of… one that delivers health, wealth and happiness for all so it’s no surprise our benefits package reflects that.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive culture that fosters people of all genders and backgrounds. We want everyone to feel they can bring their authentic self to work and be able to fulfil their potential without fear of judgement or discrimination. Find out more about our commitment to DEI here.