Do you want to help find talent for the best design, digital and advertising agencies? Are you looking for a recruitment role that offers autonomy and flexibility? If so, you might have just found your next role…..
From our launch in 2002, we were determined to be a different kind of recruitment business, where customer satisfaction comes before profits, innovative ideas transform the everyday into success and where health, wealth and happiness is at the top of the agenda.
We’re going through a period of massive growth and we’re expanding our team of specialist consultants. We’re on the look-out for an experienced Senior Consultant to join a very hot desk with a loyal client base to work across a range of retained and contingent account management, strategy, creative, digital and studio roles. You’ll be responsible for owning the end to end 360-recruitment process from new business, search and interview through to offer stage and beyond.
The day to day:
- Developing a robust recruitment process into positive candidate engagement and management to not only find the best candidates for clients but to ensure exceptional talent pools for future recruitment
- Working closely with clients to increase their employer brand by advising on their internal recruitment processes including: advising on CRM software, Interview best practices, psychometric testing techniques and candidate experience processes
- Proactively approaching passive or potential candidates with LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as leveraging connections generated through networking and recommendations
- Working closely with marketing to develop innovative ways to attract suitable and potential candidates to engage with the client’s employer brand proposition
- Copywriting for job adverts, job descriptions and blogs
We’d love you to have:
- Min of 2 years recruitment experience, either in-house or agency side
- Experience across marketing or creative disciplines would be a massive bonus, but we are very open to your sector experience.
- Resilience and tenacity at your core
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple deadlines
At Denholm, we’ve embraced hybrid working so we can enjoy collaborating in the office or online. Our digital-first model gives our team the flexibility and autonomy they deserve and we’ve transformed our work into something we do, instead of somewhere we go so we have the freedom to work anytime, anywhere. We strive to be a business we can be proud of… one that delivers health, wealth and happiness for all so it’s no surprise our benefits package reflects that.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive culture that fosters people of all genders and backgrounds. We want everyone to feel they can bring their authentic self to work and be able to fulfil their potential without fear of judgement or discrimination. Find out more about our commitment to DEI here.