If you’re a proactive, creative and enthusiastic Content Strategist or Creative Planner, we want to hear from you! Denholm is delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s most exciting and inspirational strategic brand and communications agencies on a new and exciting role for their team. This certified BCorp organisation is known for their transparency, investment in people, commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, training, empowerment, and freedom of expression.
Right now, thanks to a growing and diverse portfolio of global clients – all focused on making a positive impact through their customers, employees, or talent – the search is on for a new Content Strategist or Creative Planner to join their strategy team. You’ll work with brand-focused and creative colleagues in this pivotal role, being a champion of market insights, unique brand/campaign factors, and how great written content translates into final, designed assets or clients.
You will also work with the Strategy Director to monitor editorial quality for the team, ensuring processes are followed and content is both strategic and impactful. Above all, you’ll share the agency’s values and of precision, curiosity and agility to build strong and enduring consultative relationships with clients and colleagues
What you’ll be doing:
* Build strong and enduring consultative relationships with senior members of client marketing teams, developing and delivering elegant editorial strategies and responses to brand and content marketing briefs.
* Identify, utilise and contribute to the development of planning tools and models and online analytics, as required.
* Undertake all preparatory work required prior to interviewing clients or client customers or contacts. This may require research and the preparation of interview questions.
* Where necessary, approve all preparatory work with the client (where questions need to be approved prior to interview).
* Contribute to the development of editorial strategies for client and prospect proposals, presentations and pitches.
* A contributor to the delivery of the ‘Client Development Plan’ for each client account, liaising with all internal stakeholders, as required.
* Develop (and support the development of) creative campaign and asset ideas and deliverables in conjunction with others from our team.
* Handle contributor and client amendments and file assets according to the agency workflow systems.
Who we’re looking for:
* Minimum 2-3 years team experience, preferably with a track record in agencies.
* A good understanding of all strategic marketing channels, both on and offline.
* Consultative approach to content at a strategic level. Extensive and sophisticated understanding of client’s marketing environment and marketing strategy.
* A good eye for what makes strong content and creative.
* Excellent desk research and polished presentation skills.
* High standards of written and spoken English.
* Experience in aspects of content generation – writing, subbing, video scripting.
* Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation. Ideally, an ability to generate convincing presentation decks (although PPT design is not required!).
* Ability to work on multiple projects at same time and work to tight deadlines.
In return for your hard work you’ll be rewarded with a winning company culture, great package, hybrid working, and more.
If this sounds like your perfect next move – apply today!