Denholm are delighted to have partnered with a hugely respected family owned and consumer led Scottish business who have been operating for nearly fifty years and employ nearly 400 people.
We are looking to appoint an SEO & Social Media Executive.
Reporting directly to Head of Digital, the SEO Executive will be responsible for the improvement of SEO strategy both on and off-site. The appointed SEO Executive/Social Media Executive will oversee the implementation and management of the website, SEO Technical, content requirements whilst also being accountable for the development of content designed for SEO purposes.
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits await the successful candidate for this role.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Management of a range of SEO functions including, but not limited to, keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective
- Collaborate in the development of an effective Group wide SEO strategy with the Group Digital team
- Collaborate with channel owners of customer touch points of the content marketing program and feed multi-channel customer insight into the evolution of the SEO strategy.
- Basic Website CMS support with best practice roll-out to improve SEO
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, including on-site and off-site content requirements.
- Support in producing and optimising content for marketing campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition, customer experience and brand engagement with prospects and customers through owned, earned and paid media initiative
- Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Previous digital marketing experience and a basic understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of website analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Good verbal and written skills
- A passion for digital marketing with an up to date understanding of latest trends.