Denholm is delighted to be working on an opportunity with our fantastic Transport client based in Glasgow, to secure a Service Support Analyst. This is a great opportunity for a talented engineer to join an organisation with great culture, career progression, training and most importantly, a business where you feel valued. You will have a voice in business decisions and innovation is very much encouraged. This as a very inclusive small team, with great leadership who will give you the opportunity to push yourself ad develop your skills and put service at the forefront of everything they do. This role will be a mix of remote / telephone and face to face support and advice to across businesses, supporting over 450 IT users. Our client is currently working on a 50/50 hybrid model.
Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help provide technical support tech users within the Service Team ensuring IT issues are resolved in a timely manner, as well as implementing digital infrastructure solutions. You will also be involved in the management and planning of BAU support in line with SLAs, working alongside internal partners.
The successful candidate be a confident self-starter, with the ability to affectively plan their day and communicate with stakeholders across the business. In a customer focussed team, service should be your main priority. The ability to work well in a team environment as well as using your own initiative is key.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of providing great customer service in 2nd or 3rd
- Server 2012 onwards
- Active Directory/Azure AD
- Windows Desktop OS’s W7 to Windows 11
- Group Policy
- TCP/IP and DNS troubleshooting
- Microsoft SQL
- Virtual Server infrastructure (Hyper-V).
- Patching CAT5 cabling end experience with managed switches
- Office 365 Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
- Cyber Security
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Any knowledge around Kubernates/Docker/Containerisation would be highly desirable – NOT essential
- IT Degree/ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Management desirable – NOT Essential
If this is the job you’ve been looking for, please get in touch for a confidential conversation!