Denholm is delighted to be working with a Global Investment Company, who are looking for a Lead ServiceNow Developer to join their existing global technology team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to come in, lead the development of ServiceNow while having a high level of control over the platform and making key decisions on how the team will be shaped.
The right person will be focussed on being a leader within ServiceNow where they will co-ordinate, advise, manage, mentor and coach members of the team.
In terms of development, this will be more around peer code reviews and quality assurance as you will be leading strategic change, engagement with stakeholders, managing 3rd party vendors, looking at process improvements, managing demand pipelines and implementations.
This role can be based remotely across the UK but requires to travel to their Edinburgh (Scotland) office once a month.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have an up to date ServiceNow Certification (e.g. Developer, Advanced System Administration, Certified System Administrator, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in service management methodologies including ITIL, business process re-engineering and/or quality initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience in ServiceNow development and administration with proven track record in the design and development of complex, project-scale implementations.
- In depth experience with ServiceNow CMDB/ CSDM and Discovery, ITSM, Service Portal, Service Catalogue, Performance Analytics and reporting.
- Experience with some or all of the following modules: ITBM (SPM), ITOM Event Management, SAM, IRM and APM.
- Knowledge of helpdesk and change control industry and related business management applications.
- Expert level in development practices.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- It is desired that the candidate has ITIL V4 Foundation Certification.
- It is desired that the candidate has an understanding and experience with agile software development methodologies.
- It is desired that the candidate has an understanding, or prior experience meeting, FCA regulatory requirements for Operational Resilience.
For this, you’ll receive benefits including 18.2% employer pension contribution, share plan scheme, private healthcare, 40 days holiday and the option to buy and sell up to 5 days and more