Do you have a deep understanding of Scottish youth culture and current social media trends, video production, and what makes content go viral?
If you’re a flexible and creative Social Media Executive who is looking for an opportunity to manage accounts with 600,000+ followers and create viral content for a living, we want to hear from you! Denholm are delighted to be working with a fantastic influencer agency who deal with some of the biggest and upcoming brands and personalities on social media.
You’ll be a creative and ambitious Social Media Executive able to help shape the future of two prestigious brands, Scottish Patter and Confession Box, playing a central role in their success.
What you’ll be doing:
* Managing the overall content strategy for both brands across all channels,
including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok
* Finding viral and relevant content on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,
Instagram, Tik Tok and news sources that will appeal to our audience
* Contacting content providers to obtain permission for use of content clips
* Engaging the community by responding to comments and direct messages
* Developing positive, long-term relationships with external creators
* Interpreting social media data and using that information to create the best
content for a brand
* Adhere to our brand guidelines when sourcing content, ensuring all content
aligns with our tone of voice, as well as comply with community guidelines for
* Actively bringing new content ideas into the brand, while also sharing
knowledge and contributing to ongoing improvements to the strategy
* Editing Videos of different lengths to make compelling narratives and stories
* Meeting targets set by a line manager to increase productivity and output
Who we’re looking for:
Above all, we’re looking for a passionate team player who knows and loves Scottish popular culture, trends and brands, who has:
* Experience in a similar role within a social media publisher
* A strong knowledge of social media platforms, especially
Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
* The ability to identify stories, creators, and clips that our audience
will find engaging
* A solid understanding of social media terms and policies
* A flexible way of thinking and strong organisational skills
* Strong attention to detail and a flexible approach to work in
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
You’ll be rewarded for your efforts with a competitive salary package and bonus, a training budget, BUPA private healthcare, £25pm phone bill contribution, regular premium company social events and much more. If that sounds like your perfect next move, apply today!