Denholm are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading luxury spirits business based in Perth & Kinross. We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join the business as Supply Chain Manager.
- Stock control, including HMRC documentation, of all dry goods and cased goods (underbond and duty paid) on site and at third party locations
- Purchase of approved spec dry goods
- Authorise invoices for work agreed in line with agreed budgets
- Logistics of component part for bottlings
- Work closely with internal and external partners to move products as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Work with whisky production team, brands team and external bottlers to arrange bottling of products
- Complete reworks to customer requirements so that these adhere to market legislation
- Manage relationships with freight and warehouse partners to make shipments as cost effective as possible
- Manage customers’ orders to ensure they are delivered on time and in full
- Process orders across all markets (duty paid and under bond) on to Sage 200 and ensure all order-related documentation is completed promptly and to a high standard to ensure no delays to shipments
- Produce export documentation to international market requirements to allow customer’s clearance of the goods
- Send all invoices to customers
- Ensure all customer/product information is kept up to date on accounting system
- Manage customer allocations and A&P accounts
- Deal with any complaints in a prompt and efficient manner ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identify improvements to systems and ways of working
- Champion supply chain key priorities within the business
- Monthly reporting including KPIs and costing analysis
- Keep up to date with SWA (Scotch Whisky Association) Market Regulations
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working within Customer Service and Shipping Role dealing with export markets within the Drinks industry
- Resourceful and determined to deliver on time to a high standard
- Attention to detail
- Organised with a “can do” attitude
- Good communicator
- Computer literate – strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Relationship building and active learning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading luxury spirits business and take ownership of the supply chain function in a fantastic environment and culture focussed on transparency, a warm caring attitude and innovative passion.