Does the idea of shaping the financial landscape for a globally renowned branded spirits business sound of interest? You will be joining an entrepreneurial and innovative business who are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Specialist to join their team of Tax experts as Tax Accountant. Based in Glasgow you can take advantage of hybrid working and gain the opportunity to further your career with access to project work. Applications will be accepted from individuals looking to make the transition from practice to Industry.
We’re looking for…
- Professional Qualifications: Preferably, professional accountancy or tax qualifications such as CA, ATT, or CTA.
- Accounting Knowledge: A solid understanding of accounting principles.
- In-House Tax Department experience: Preferred but not essential.
- Tax Accounting – Knowledge and experience advantageous
- Driven for results: Channel your ambition into shaping the financial success of the business
- Detail-oriented: Ensure precision in Corporate Tax Compliance, Tax Provisioning, and Tax Forecasting.
- Organised planner: Facilitate smooth quarterly SOX reporting and compliance reporting obligations.
- Team: Work closely with the wider tax team to support across Employment taxes, transfer pricing reports, excise tax support, R&D tax credit studies and Tax Audits
The good stuff…
- Career Growth Opportunities: This role offers numerous opportunities to develop skills for future career progression and the opportunity to work on projects
- Competitive Salary: Enjoy a salary that aligns with market rates.
- Work-Life Balance: Start your weekend early every Friday
- Hybrid Working Model: Benefit from a flexible work arrangement
- Perks: Free on-site parking, complimentary lunches and brand perks
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you. Please get in touch today.