Denholm is delighted to have partnered with a Global Medical Technology company who are looking for the services of a talented Website Editor. This is a company who are pioneering medical practises and saving lives every day.
Our client has websites in over 30 countries and are about to embark on a huge digital transformation project which will see them migrate content from each of these websites from Drupal to their new headless CMS Amplience.
This is a huge and very detailed migration and the successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in its success.
This role will be on an initial 6-month contract with a rolling month extension TBC.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for migrating content from Drupal to headless CMS, taking our existing live content and transferring it to the new platform.
- You will be building new pages and layouts in the headless CMS for each of our 30+ countries in EMEA.
- After receiving detailed training on our headless CMS, you will receive guidance on which content to prioritise. Once you’ve received this, you will need to work autonomously to build out the content.
- You will be responsible for effective planning of content migration, ensuring that timescales and deadlines are met.
- You will join and contribute to planning calls with colleagues also working on the project and external agencies
Who we’re looking for?
- Essential that you have knowledge of building web content on a headless CMS
- Experience of web content editing in multiple languages, no need to speak languages, just experience of working in other languages with content.
- Ideally experience of Drupal platform or similar
- You need to be a quick learner to adapt to how our headless systems has been built and which content components are available
- First class attention to detail is crucial in this project to remove any potential errors
- Strong communication skills to ensure the successful delivery of this project, dealing with internal and external suppliers
- Adaptable approach with drive to deliver a speedy, first-class service