If you’re a brilliant people person, a stickler for detail and organisation and someone who is always three steps ahead, we want to hear from you! Denholm is delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s brightest, boldest, fastest-growing independent creative agencies who are looking for a new Workplace Manager.
In this multi-layered and varied role, you’ll help make the agency as efficient and collaborative as possible, responsible for the day-to-day management of the agency spaces, facilities, and certain processes too – from office management to “front of house” to IT, finance, social & HR support.
What you’ll be doing:
The new Workplace Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of workplace operations and supporting HR, including:
- General administration and office upkeep, space utilisation00, monitoring stationery/equipment levels and implementing Health & Safety best practice.
- Arranging business travel across the team and auditing IT equipment/technology.
- Financial administration including reconciling company receipts and credit card statements.
- Front of house duties like greeting visitors, managing meeting rooms, answering calls and organising catering.
- HR support to provide admin/onboarding assistance to the Deputy Managing Director and people managers across the agency.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone who thrives with the pace and variety of agency life, happy to problem solve and pivot when priorities change.
- Someone who questions how things can be done better and always looks to add value.
- Someone who prefers to be up and about rather than sitting at a desk, and is happy to be based full time at a vibey Edinburgh city centre office.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a front-of-house or facilities management role – preferably working in an agency or non-corporate environment.
- HR & finance experience is highly advantageous.
Measure of Success:
Our client challenges themselves to attract and grow great people, which means offering you things such as:
- Great professional development: a coaching programme and generous training budgets to support your career pathway.
- Great holidays: with an extra day’s holiday for every year of service.
- Great benefits: private healthcare and perks through Vitality.
- Great fun: Think agency bar and coffee shop in the heart of central Edinburgh and plenty of social time.
On top of great growth potential, training and career development, you’ll be rewarded with a generous package including a competitive salary, bonus scheme, medical insurance and lifestyle benefits, pension, flexible working, and a good holiday allowance.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today to find out more!