We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic marketing professional with excellent digital marketing experience ideally in B2B for professional services to help drive the next exciting phase of our growth.
Your role will focus on developing and delivering our marketing strategy and plans covering communications and content, digital marketing, our website, blogs, social media profile and activity, and our customer seminar programme.
The goal is to build our voice in the market, increase awareness, and make a real contribution to our success. Specific targets will be agreed and you will be guided to help you achieve these.
A Typical Day
Variety is the order of the day in Optima. You’ll design and own the marketing plan but it’ll be “hands on” working with colleagues, our partners and agency to deliver the results.
We have some of the global leading technology companies among our partners and co-marketing initiatives with Salesforce, Adobe, Pega, Microsoft, Celebrus and H2O will be part of your day to day routine. You’ll run our webinar and seminar programme which we call The Customer Sessions. This will involve working closely with our leadership team and with senior colleagues from our clients to deliver outstanding events. You’ll craft the social media messaging from that and make sure the headlines from these sessions are turned into blogs. You’ll have the chance to work with our roster of journalists to get our message into the right corners of our market.
You’ll look after our website and digital brand. Working with our agency you’ll be making sure that we respond to every opportunity to extend our reach and build our voice and brand in the market through blogs, posts and articles.
- You will understand and have experience in building and managing a B2B brand. We need to cut through the noise and make our voice heard
- Excellent digital marketing skills and professional experience with some exciting stories to share
- Strong website and social media understanding
- A fluent and confident writer with excellent communications skills. You’ll be confident curating our blogs and case studies and will be able to bring these to life
- An eye for design, able to work closely with our agency to get the most out of their creative expertise
- Possess a keen eye for results. Data doesn’t phase you and you’ll be happy using Google Analytics
Honours degree and/or will have completed post-graduate training and/or a higher degree in a relevant marketing discipline. You may have a post-graduate marketing diploma such as CIM or IDM.