Associate Director - Glasgow
Very attractive salary with benefits
Denholm’s client, a well-respected and award-winning global PR consultancy, is seeking an experienced Associate Director to establish and grow a new office on the West Coast. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious, incisive and creative PR professional who is keen to further their career with a world-class agency.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic, operational and leadership support to the Director and Managing Director by ensuring your team delivers excellent results for the agency, contributing to the growth of the division and leading business development initiatives.
You will be answerable for a range of client accounts and budget responsibilities in local markets with some international account relationships and it goes without saying that you’ll manage senior client relationships on a regular basis. Line Management will also be a big part of the role as the new office grows so experience of this is vital.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent strategic understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- PR Agency experience
- Digitally savvy
- Understanding of the Glasgow market and opportunities
- Ability to convert new business opportunities to revenue
- Highly commercially astute and decisive
- Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
- Incisive, creative and strategic problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident networker
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational leader
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
- Calm and authoritative in response to issues or crisis
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then I’d love to arrange a chat with you.