Senior Marketing Manager - Central Belt
Very attractive package
A growing business operating within the scientific sector is looking to add a Senior Marketing Manager to their expanding team. Based in Stirling, you'd be tasked with coordinating firm-wide marketing support to enable the business to launch new products as well as capitalising on the success of their existing offering.
You'd work closely with research and development colleagues and various commercial teams to ensure all marketing elements are accurate including branding, packaging and labelling. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing launch plans for new products.
- Creating and maintaining the digital marketing strategy
- Being responsible for the business' website
- Developing training materials on proper use of a CRM system and delivering this training internally
- Work with various internal departments as the commercial interface for product design and packaging approval (including translations)
- Preparing and being responsible a bank of case-studies and publications
- Event management - including booth design, implementation, lead generation and follow up
- Market and competitor research
To be successful in this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have worked within the scientific/medical/diagnostic sector before - either as a product specialist or in a general marketing role. In addition, you should:
- Have 5-10 years of B2B marketing experience - covering all elements of the marketing matrix
- Be able to demonstrate launching a digital strategy
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be forward-thinking and innovative
This is a very exciting time to join this growing successful business.