Senior Account Director
Attractive with agency perks
Denholm’s client, a well-respected and multi-award winning PR consultancy, is seeking an experienced Senior Account Director to join the Edinburgh team and help continue to grow the first class offering. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and creative PR professional who is keen to further their career and gain experience of running a division, taking ownership for the P&L and management of a team.
As Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic, operational and leadership support to the Directors by ensuring your team delivers excellent results for the agency, contributing to the growth of the division and leading business development initiatives. You will be answerable for a range of client accounts and budget responsibilities for the Edinburgh office.
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent strategic understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Agency experience at Account Director is essential
- Proven experience leading and managing a PR team to deliver impressive results
- Proven examples of developing new business wins with a confident ability to pitch
- A strategic approach to developing hard hitting UK wide consumer PR campaigns
- Proven experience setting strategic targets and managing workflow of the team whilst maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Highly commercially astute and decisive
- Incisive, creative and strategic problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident networker
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
If you are a talented senior level PR Agency candidate then you should definitely consider this role. Opportunities like this don't come up every day!! Please get in touch to find out more.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Senior Account Director