Digital Artworker - Contract
Do you have a passion for pixel perfection and an eye for detail?
Denholm are currently on the lookout for an in-house Digital Artworker on a 3-6 month contract basis to join a global internet travel company based in the centre of beautiful Edinburgh. Our client have a cosmopolitan workforce, with over 800 staff across ten offices globally and are continuing to expand and grow their product offerings.
What you'll do
- Support the in-house designer in the production of consistent visual designs
- Work under clear creative direction and partner brand guidelines to deliver a range of work from campaign home page assets, to social media ads, and web or mobile banner ads, with an understanding of the design constraints of each channel/touchpoint.
- Help pull together resources needed for pitch work to clients, and help to create mock-ups of campaign pages or branded product flows.
What are we are looking for?
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of working with Google Web Designer to create HTML5 animated banners
- Experience of using Powerpoint in order to set up deck slides where needed, following defined design templates.
- An understanding of different file types when receiving/using/adapting assets provided by external clients.
- Experience understanding and implementing creative direction, adhering to brand guidelines and following global best practices.
- Responsibility for production of digital assets
- A proactive approach to working on multiple projects, prioritising tasks as needed and management of time in an efficient manner.
- Effective communication and collaboration with the internal team.
- Prior experience working with non-English language campaigns is a plus but not a requirement.
If you’d like to know more details, please get in touch with your portfolio and up-to-date CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Christina Krajewski, Associate Consultant
Call 0131 553 9960
Apply Now: Digital Artworker - Contract