Workplace Proposition Consultant
Competitive with Excellent Package
Are you an ambitious, self starter with fantastic stakeholder management experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Denholm is working with one of our key financial services clients in Edinburgh on a Workplace Proposition Consultant role. The purpose of this role is to support the innovation and concept development of products and services across the organisation, which will help develop and implement an innovative and competitive response to industrial changes.
The jobholder must always consider particular developments or activities in the context of the customer, company strategy and commercial imperatives. You will be a key provider of supportive information for use on product and service development, ideation and innovation, including future trends and development.
- Stakeholder Management
- Confidence to constructively challenge requirements and creative proposals.
- Project and time management.
- Ability to evaluate complex problems and use judgement to recommend and deliver innovative & creative solutions.
- Proven track record of creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Developing and maintaining products and services.
- Financial services sector and the associated customer demands and dynamics.
- Regulatory framework in UK financial services and the application to customer conduct, financial promotions and product governance.
- Understanding of the Workplace market and products within it.
- Proven record of delivery within a business function.
- Working within a fast-paced team with stretching deliverables.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject.
- Ideally a general financial services or marketing qualification (e.g. FPC, APMI, CIM, IDM).
If this sounds like you, please get in touch for more information!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Senior Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Workplace Proposition Consultant