Retirement Marketing Manager
Highly Competitive with Excellent Benefits
Are you a marketeer with expertise in digital? Specifically, managing web content and managing digital marketing campaigns? If so, we want to speak to you!!
Denholm is working with a leading financial services organisation in Edinburgh, who is looking for a Retirement Marketing Manager to join the business. As Retirement Marketing Manager, you will develop a long term engagement strategy to support customers through their retirement journey and ensure that the business is part of their consideration set through an increased awareness of their products and services. The role will develop communications strategies well in advance of specified retirement dates to ensure customers have the opportunities to consider all appropriate options whilst increasing awareness and confidence in the brand.
You will manage a team of campaign managers and draw on the specialist digital and content teams to drive execution of the Marketing plan where appropriate. This will require a broad understanding across the range of consumer and digital marketing disciplines. The role will work closely with the relevant customer contact and customer service channels to develop channel specific collateral.
- Detailed knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals on the same field
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the range of media forms and their use in marketing/communications for both acquisition and retention activity
- Detailed knowledge of marketing technology industry developments and trends
- Detailed knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Detailed knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Detailed understanding of risks in relation to marketing activity and brand management
- Significant experience of project/campaign delivery and benefit achievement reporting utilising multiple media and fulfilment channels
- Experience across a range of marketing disciplines, including direct, mobile, and email marketing and using real time analytics to drive campaigns and digital content
- Experience of working with a range of complex internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing resources within a direct to consumer environment, ideally in the insurance sector
- Significant experience of managing third party suppliers
- Experience of working in a regulated sales environment
- Experience of leading teams on complex campaigns and conceptual projects
- Experience of marketing proposition development
- Proactive in seeking out fresh/innovative and effective opportunities to inform customers of the range of propositions available to them
- Strong customer focus
Sound interesting? Please give us a call to discuss further!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Senior Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Retirement Marketing Manager