Brand and Campaigns Manager
£40,000 depending on experience plus a generous benefits package
A leading organisation who is well regarded in their industry is looking for a Brand and Campaigns Manager to join their established marketing team.
Your focus will be to deliver an integrated marketing strategy which covers all elements of marketing and you will be responsible for the company's brand in both national and international markets.
Managing a team of 7, your role will include:
- Supporting the creation and implementation of strategic marketing, brand and campaign plans
- Promoting and generating media and digital campaigns always ensuring that campaign ROI is measured
- Providing support and guidance to the team of 7 across all marketing channels both traditional and digital
- Developing, promoting and enhancing the brand and visual identity in the UK and abroad
- Growing brand messages to ensure clarity and consistency across all marketing communications
- Implementing and maintaining brand guidelines and marketing tools
- Managing a marketing budget
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Previous marketing experience in a managerial role
- Strong management exposure, comfortable managing a team of 7
- Highly developed skills in a wide range of strategic and operational marketing activities across both digital and traditional channels
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on ROI
- Previous budget management exposure
You will be offered a salary of £40,000 depending on experience plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work in a well-regarded establishment and a well-known brand.
If you would like more interest in this role, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Brand and Campaigns Manager