Customer Experience Strategy Manager
Highly Competitive with Excellent Benefits
The Customer Experience Strategy Manager is responsible for over-arching customer strategy into a set of wealth specific strategies including Customer Experience, Omni- channel (including Digital Adoption) and customer contact and treatment strategies.
You will ensure strategies are being deployed consistently into customer journey designs and support the Wealth Customer Office in defining its overall CX approach to ensure the company delivers the right outcomes for customers. Additionally, you will also consider skills and capabilities needed within the business through which to deliver the required outcomes to customers and advisers. You will also lead the development and design of the Customer Experience Strategy and will do this in a way that builds sustainable customer advocacy and delivery of outcomes that translate into bottom line results.
The Customer Strategy Manager will also need to have a strong understanding of the financial services industry and legislation coupled with a broad and deep understanding of customer’s needs and behaviours in considering how they engage with long term savings and investments.
- Develop, design and drive the customer experience strategy in order to deliver great customer outcome. Ensure that this is effectively communicated to key stakeholders and Translated into design and mobilised with stakeholders.
- Development and ownership of Digital Customer Strategy and experience blueprint. Using insight and analysis and in line with the transformation team develop a best in class digital experience strategy ensuring integration into other contact channels.
- Develop a clear articulation and roadmap of customer experience improvements through the formation of a Customer Experience Improvement Plan to achieve these objectives. Devise effective business cases for priority improvements and gain implementation approval from senior management team.
- Embedding a customer-centric culture across the business. Accountability for ensuring all stakeholders across the business understand what putting ‘customer at the heart of the business’ means and are starting to embed this into the way they work
- Manage and lead a small team
Key to success in the role will be your expert knowledge of Customer Strategy Development, CX strategy frameworks and methodology within a digital Omni channel environment. You will also need a detailed knowledge of life and pensions propositions, markets and competitors.
- Significant experience in delivering in complex, diverse, ambiguous environments
- Proven track record in inspiring business change
- Significant experience of managing and influencing a range of senior stakeholders and business leaders with competing interests / knowledge
- Significant experience in customer management, customer needs and customer behaviour
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to focus your efforts where they are most needed
- Experience in being able to create solutions to loosely defined business problems
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and comfortable providing guidance, expertise and recommendation to Senior Leaders
If this sounds like you and you'd like more information, please get in touch to discuss!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Senior Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Customer Experience Strategy Manager