Web Optimisation Manager
Up to £50,000 d.o.e plus great benefits
An innovative financial services organisation who are embarking on a period of strong growth are looking for a Web Optimisation Manager to deliver and implement actionable insights to drive performance of across a number of websites. You’ll use your previous experience to create and implement improvement plans that drive website performance with the aim of meeting digital sales targets (whilst paying particular detail to the digital customer experience).
You’ll have a keen awareness of website performance metrics in comparison with the market and you will use this insight to identify opportunities for improvements and work priorities.
You will be responsible for:
• Identifying opportunities to improve traffic performance on various websites across several brands
• Ensuring a clear website journey for visitors with a focus on customer experience
• Line managing an Assistant Marketing Manager and a Digital Designer
• Managing external agencies
• Ensuring that all brands are properly represented
• Reporting metrics to senior management
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Strong Excel and site analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Adobe Target)
• Previous line management experience
• Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong commercial acumen
You will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience plus flexible working and an array of great benefits.
If you would like more information about this post, please call Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Web Optimisation Manager