Up to £24k, DOE
A leading national professional services firm is looking to add a Marketing Executive to their busy team based in Edinburgh city centre.
As Marketing Executive you'll be the first point of contact within the marketing team for the wider business and for external enquiries. The key function of this role is to support the Marketing Management team in the delivery of the marketing output. From website updates, social media output and delivery to content generation and event management - this is a very busy and diverse role. Additionally you'll be asked to support key business lines in specific project delivery.
As Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing delivery and administrative support to the wider marketing team.
- Supporting in the creation of a business wide commercial marketing strategy.
- Support the wider team in delivery of all marketing projects, both proactive and reactive.
- Management and administration of collateral stocks and exhibition equipment to support the business at events & shows.
- Event management, coordination of attendance and constant contact.
- Developing draft collateral to support the content manager, from blogs to case studies and client testimony.
- Delivery of all online and offline campaigns
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience across the marketing matrix - including social media and events
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- An interest in technology/IT
- A friendly, polished, pro-active nature
For more information on this exciting role, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing Executive